Terms and Conditions: Terms and Conditions for Use of Website
CYBERESTORE.COM, are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of CYBERESTORE.COM. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of CYBERESTORE.COM. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any CYBERESTORE.COM trademark or service mark without CYBERESTORE.COM's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
2. Registration; Customer Accounts; Use of Site. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open a My Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your My Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify CYBERESTORE.COM immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by CYBERESTORE.COM or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer My Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
While CYBERESTORE.COM takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL CYBERESTORE.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER CYBERESTORE.COM WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing a My Account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for CYBERESTORE.COM to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at SALES@CYBERESTORE.COM or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails. We will only contact you regarding our store and will not sell or give away your e-mail address.
5. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization.
CYBERESTORE IS SELLING END USER EQUIPMENT SO THAT END USER MAY USE IN A LEGITIMATE WAY AS INTENDED. IT IS NOT THE INTENT OF CYBERESTORE TO DEFRAUD ANY CABLE/SATELLITE COMPANY, AND CYBERESTORE WILL NOT ASSIST ANY INDIVIDUAL IN DOING SO. RECEIVING CABLE/SATELLITE SIGNALS WITHOUT PROPER PAYMENT IS A CRIME. IT IS THE END USER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY THEIR CABLE/SATELLITE COMPANY OF ANY EQUIPMENT THEY MAY HAVE, AND MUST OBTAIN PERMISSION TO USE SUCH EQUIPMENT. CYBERESTORE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES PHYSICAL OR LEGALLY THAT MAY BE INCURRED WHILE USING EQUIPMENT PURCHASED FROM CYBERESTORE . END USER MUST COMPLY WITH ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS REGARDING PRIVATE OWNERSHIP OF CABLE/SATELLITE TV EQUIPMENT.
In the event that End User is a dealer in cable/satellite television equipment, End User will not advertise such products with the intent that any purchaser buy the equipment for the purpose of aiding in any theft of cable/satellite television services, nor will End User sell or otherwise transfer any equipment End User have purchased from CYBERESTORE to any third party who End User know or may suspect will use any such cable/satellite equipment for the theft of cable/satellite television services. AS AN INDUCEMENT TO THE DEALER, END USER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY CYBERESTORE FOR ANY LIABILITIES, COST OR EXPENSE WHICH MAY INCUR, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEY FEES AND COURT COSTS, AS A RESULT OF MY BREACH OF THE FOREGOING DECLARATION.
Title 47 of the United States Code 553 (a)(1) states that:
"No person shall intercept or receive or assist in intercepting or receiving any communications service offered over a cable system, unless specifically authorized to do so by a cable operator or as may otherwise be specifically authorized by law."
By placing an order, the End User states that he/she is of legal age and those products ordered will only be used in a lawful manner. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local laws when using these products.
End User agrees to hold CYBERESTORE, it's owners, employees and affiliates free of any claims, actions, legal and/or court fees brought against him/her in connection with any use/misuse of products ordered from this web site and/or products from external sites. End User further agrees to hold and save harmless distributor from any and all claims, liabilities, disputes and expenses such as attorney's fees from third parties resulting from improper use (i.e. hacking or pirating encoded pay satellite signal) of the equipment furnished by distributor, including but not limited to attorney fees and court costs.
8. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. CYBERESTORE.COM reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. CYBERESTORE.COM further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by CYBERESTORE.COM upon our delivery of products or services that you have ordered. All orders placed over $1000.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
9. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. CYBERESTORE.COM shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. CYBERESTORE.COM shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, CYBERESTORE.COM shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
10. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. CYBERESTORE.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
11. Service and Support for Goods Sold. All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." ALL OF CYBERESTORE.COM'S PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST MATERIAL DEFECTS FOR THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF INVOICE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, CYBERESTORE.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE CYBERESTORE.COM SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
15. Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. , 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act"), CYBERESTORE.COM will terminate the account of any customer, or vendor who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to the CYBERESTORE.COM and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the customer that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, CYBERESTORE.COM will terminate the infringing customer's account. CYBERESTORE.COM may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a customer's account privileges prior to that time if it has good belief that infringement has in fact occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c), CYBERESTORE.COM has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. CYBERESTORE.COM respects the intellectual property of others and we ask other to do the same. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed through the CYBERESTORE.COM website, please contact "Legal Department", via facsimile at (928-569-6621) , or mail at:
Attn: Legal Department, CYBERESTORE.COM, 9438 US HWY 19 #119, PORT RICHEY, FL 34668
Any written notice describing the infringing activity must include the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site;
Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
16. Return Policy. Any return needs to have a RMA number (Return authorization number) before being sent back to us.
Items that can not be returned are:
Satellite receivers are covered with a manufacturer's warranty. We do not accept defective units back to our location. you must contact manufacturer to get RMA number. Warranty will be honored by the manufacturer ONLY.
DirecTV http://www.directv.com (1-888-777-2454)
No returns or exchanges are accepted without an RMA number.
RMA Numbers are valid for 15 days. We must receive the item you are sending back to us no late then 15 days from the RMA# issue date.